Well, I was busy at my sewing machine Saturday and Sunday. Here is what I did:
Sewed legs on another fleece soaker. Light blue soaker with charcoal gray legs.
This is a fitted diaper I made. I used two receiving blankets, and it is reversible. I even did the elastic in the legs all by myself! There is a pocket at the top of the back part that you stuff with *whatever*. You can use a prefold, an old towel, a flat diaper. Whatever you want to use to absorb your baby’s pee. If I make another one of these, I will probably make the top wings shorter. They are made long so you can use just one pin, but that causes the inner wings to droop when Zeke is running around. Maybe I will just save this one for the baby. Oh, and I’m going to try to do the elastic a different way.
Sorry I didn’t get any action shots of the pocket diaper. It is all clean now, so I will try to get a picture tomorrow.
Oh, and I can’t wait to share with you the rainbow I am making! That will be later on Tuesday.